Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Longing

There is probably nothing sweeter than seeing my submissive on her knees begging for me. That is my most favorite thing in the world. I bask in the deliciousness of the view. Her sparkling Brown eyes looking up at me, her luscious kissable lips surrounding my cock, her tongue exploring. I watch as her eyes close and I listen to the soft moans and I'm reassured that she loves giving this gift to me. I'm amazed at how she swallows every inch of my cock and love when I feel the tip hitting the back of her throat. I'm in awe of her skill and her ability to transcend me to a whole other realm.

I'm away from home right now and longing to come home and see this sweet sub who has stolen into my mind and wont let go.

2 comments:

  1. I love it to, being on my knees pleasuring you. It's just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this morning darling. I need to hurry home and see you!

    ReplyDelete