Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Her Allure

I'm not very good with words so you'll have to pardon my feeble attempts of putting my thoughts into words.  I am finished with my meetings for the day and bored in my hotel room wishing my sub were here. I should have brought her with me. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I haven't known Desirous very long at all but in the short time that I've come to know her I've discovered she's an abundance of contradiction and I think this is part of what makes her so alluring. She's everything I ever thought a woman should be. She's elegant, classy, and every bit a beautiful lady when I take her out in public. In fact, this will describe her beautifully, this is a lady you can take out to the finest restaurant and be proud to have her on your arm and then take her out to the car an hour later where she'll suck you dry and talk like a filthy whore. I know this because we've done it. I love this! I've looked for this type of woman all of my adult life. I've found bits and pieces of this in other women but with Des you get the whole deal. If you can't tell, I'm quite taken with this woman. I only hope she likes me half as much.

I'm excited to get home and tie my sub to my bed and torment her in the most pleasant fashion.  I think she's ready for this and wanting it as much as I am. She has indicated a strong desire I will not leave her wanting. I will probably write about the event if she doesn't mind, so keep your dials tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I like you very much! And yes I'm ready for the bondage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) That makes me a very happy man, pet!

    ReplyDelete