Friday, March 1, 2013

Phone Fun


I had really been looking forward to this trip and looking forward to being away from home for several days, but now that I’m in it and I have a new, sweet, and sexy sub at home waiting for me, I can’t wait for it to be over.

We talked on the phone last night for hours and then again this morning for a little while before my breakfast meeting. Phone sex with Des is incredible. You would have to know this lady to appreciate her. She is quite shy and quiet, like I mentioned she’s an abundance of contradictions. Yet as sweet and shy as she is she is never afraid to talk filthy or to beg for my cum. What a mixture of perfection!

She had no issue coaxing my load last night and another one this morning. Her only issue was that she couldn't be here to lick it all up. This was my issue too. I miss her and can’t wait to get home to her and kiss those luscious lips and entangle my fingers in her long blond hair.

I bought a new toy while here to use on her when I get back. I told her that once I get her tied up, we are going to see just how many times I can make her cum. hehe hehe

4 comments:

  1. I miss you too and loved talking to you and coaxing those loads. Hurry home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get there soon enough my pet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome!! I can't wait to have that feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust that you will and soon. Good luck on your search!

    ReplyDelete