Saturday, March 16, 2013

Waiting On My Sub

I guess as bloggers go I'm not a very good one because I get to busy to blog. I'm off today and wishing my sub were here to keep me company. She's working, she's a hard worker I give her credit. She is working until late tonight but plans to come over when she is done. After she showers and relaxes I've got plans for her. hehehe

I'm going to bend her over my dining room table and tie her to it in that position and then her sweet ass will be all mine. I'm going to spank that ass good, turning it to a crimson red and then from there I'm undecided as to what I will do, I think I'll go with where ever my mood takes me. It will definitely involve some of  her most favorite thing, sucking my hard cock while I pull her lovely blond hair and fuck her mouth, which she'll so sweetly beg me for moments before. My sub is the best cocksucker I've ever encountered! I'm so hard right now just thinking about her hot mouth on my cock and her gorgeous brown eyes looking up at me.

Can't wait for her to get off work. Hurry up Des, your man needs tending to.




2 comments: