Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Special Night

I'm in my hotel room, just got off the phone with Des and my mind is full of the imagery of her lovely kissable lips. How I want to kiss those lips and get my fingers into her beautiful blond hair. Only once I'm full of her kiss will I strip her naked and walk her to my bedroom where I'll pull out my marine rope, only the best for my sub, and tie my beauty to the bed where she'll be all mine.

I'm planning the night I want it to be very special. A special dinner and lots of romance before the event. Perhaps a glass of wine if she likes, after dinner to help her relax. I'm so honored that she has decided I'm trustworthy enough to do this. I will not let her down in any way. She will know she was right to trust me.

Anyone have any other ideas of how to make this night extra special?

2 comments:

  1. Candles? A nice massage before? A warm shower after? I hope you will get to spend the whole night together, as there is nothing better than waking up to one another after a passionate night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very wonderful ideas Sassy! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete