Sunday, March 17, 2013

D/s Quotes

I ran across a few quotes on Dominance and Submission and wanted to share them with you all while I wait for my sub to get off of work, any moment now. My ropes are ready. hehehe


“Submission is not about authority and it is not obedience; it is all about relationships of love and respect.”
Wm. Paul Young, The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity



“So you’ll get your kicks by exerting your will over me.”
“It’s about gaining your trust and your respect, so you’ll let me exert my will over you. I will gain a great deal of pleasure, joy, even in your submission. The more you submit, the greater my joy – it’s a very simple equation.”
“Okay, and what do I get out of this?”
He shrugs and looks almost apologetic.
“Me,” he says simply.”
E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey

“It's hard for an educated woman to turn her head off. That's part of the joy of being a submissive. None of the decisions are yours. When you can't refuse anything and can't even move, those voices in your head go silent. All you can do, and all you are permitted to do, is feel.”
Cherise Sinclair, Dark Citadel



“Men love a submissive woman, Damon said simply. Even when they say the don't. There's just something about a beautiful, soft woman looking to them to protect and take care of them that inspires a man to greatness.”
Maya Banks, Sweet Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment