Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Night Out

Last night I took my sub out for dinner and music. We had a terrific time as we always do. When I took her out to the truck I totally took her by surprise by handcuffing her to the handle on the roof by the door. I opened the glove box and pulled out a plastic bag which contained a toy and I fucked my slut silly though I couldn't leave her long with her hands over her head as they quickly fell asleep and I had to release them. So instead I just cuffed them together in front of her and made her suck my cock. We could hear people all around us but none close enough to see us but the sound of the people added to the arousal.

It didn't take my sub very long to make me cum and I gave her a very big load which I made her  open her mouth and show me, like a very good girl she did. I left her in the cuffs till we got home and then I immediately bent her over the couch and fucked her hot pussy making her moan and cry out and cum over and over until I eventually decided to deposit my load in her wet and worked cunt. What a good sub she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment