Sunday, March 3, 2013

What Does it Mean to be Dominant?


What does it mean to be dominant? That’s a good question. I guess really it just means to dominate. However, I would like to hold myself to a higher standard than that. Any asshole can be dominant and we all know there are plenty out there that have no business being dominant. 

Protecting your sub should be your first priority. Pushing her limits is fine but forcing her limits is wrong. Even more, you can’t just play and leave her to fend for herself, after care is of the utmost importance especially after a heavy scene.

Being dominant, or at least being a respectable dominant means taking responsibility for this beautiful person who gives you the most treasured gift of her submission. My dominance is the part of me that forces me to take what I want to push my sub past her limits but my character is what makes me a good dominant, my character is what makes me one who cares for his sub and one who wants to protect her and look out for her in every way. To me that’s what it means to be dominant.   

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! I'm glad you're such a good dominant and someone I can trust and that you take it to heart. It means so much to me to know that about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in good hands my pet. kisses

    ReplyDelete