Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cockslut

You can probably just read Des' side of the story for the details. I've really taken a liken to watching her swallow hard cock and since she's agreed to do this giving me total control it's a massive turn on. I wouldn't like it if she were going out and picking up men but because I get to choose the men and she never actually sees them or knows who they are it's very appealing to my dom side.

She swallows my cock so expertly that it gives me a rise to watch her do it to others. I especially enjoy watching her with the bigger cocks. I watch how she swallows it as far as she can, struggling to get it into her throat and then she gets her hand in motion and jerks and sucks and from the look of him and the sounds she's obviously doing an excellent job. I couldn't be prouder of my darling cockslut!

1 comment: