Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sub in Trouble

Got off of work early and can't find my girl any where. I've been blowing up her phone to no avail. I hate when people don't answer their phones and she's notorious for it! I'm going to have to spank her later.

Last night I tried my belt on her. I wasn't sure how she'd react but she actually looked kind of excited when I pulled it out. I slapped that hot ass with the leather and left her red and stinging. When I felt her pussy it was sopping wet. This told me she loved it. I may have to do this again tonight since she's being such a bad sub and not picking up her phone.

We are going to a barbecue and I wanted to see if she wanted to head over early since I was out of work so early and maybe let her suck me off before we went but now she's going to miss out on sucking me off before we go. See not answering her phone gets her in trouble all the way around. When will she learn?



2 comments:

  1. I would have liked to suck you off before we went. Sorry I was such a bad sub not answering my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? That's why you should answer your damned phone. You missed out on a nice hard cock and I know how you hate that.

    ReplyDelete