Thursday, May 2, 2013

To Be Tamed

Rare is it that you find a sub that isn't fairly easily tamed. Not this one, she's a wild one, who demands that her dom earn her. This makes the prize that much more rewarding. She's the type of sub who will give you the impression that she's yours, you've won, only to discover that was just round 1. She easily slips through your fingers even when your sure you've got a tight grip. This is my sub, wild, free and yet wanting with a deep fervor to be tamed.

Mark my words I will tame her! She will be mine!

2 comments:

  1. I once wrote a poem called Tame me. LOL This post actually got me hot for some reason. I think the idea of a man trying to tame me just gets me where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because you need a strong man to tame you. You've been looking for that all your life. So watch out baby, be careful for what you wish for!

    ReplyDelete